The purpose of the Water/Sewer Department is to build, maintain and enhance the infrastructure that sustains our vibrant community. We are dedicated to providing safe, efficient, and sustainable public services, including water supply, wastewater management, and environmental stewardship. With a focus on innovation, reliability, and responsiveness, we aim to improve the quality of life for all residents and support the economic vitality of Glennville. We are committed to responsible resource management and the continual pursuit of excellence in public works.
To initiate Water, Sewer and Garbage Services you will need the following:
- Copy of your lease (if you do not own your home. Account must be in the name as it appears on the lease.
- Valid Driver’s License or State issued Identification Card
- Complete an Application for Service (this application can be located on this page under “Forms” or a copy can be obtained at the City Hall)
- The fee for services is $125.00 (this includes $110 refundable deposit and $15 application fee)
- All initial fees will need to be paid by cash, check or money order